The information provided on this website is subject to a disclaimer, a Copyright notice and applicable personal information protection regulations, including terms & conditions of use.
By browsing the www.ortzibia.eus website you acquire the status of its User and, as such, you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice. This notice is subject to change.
The User undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to ORTZIBIA SL or to third parties for any damage caused as a result of failure to observe the said obligation.
ORTZIBIA SL accepts no liability for information not included in this website and not directly managed by our webmaster.
The purpose of the links appearing on this website is exclusively to inform the User of the existence of other online sources of information on the subject, where they can expand on the details provided on this website. Said links do not represent a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit their websites and ORTZIBIA SL therefore accepts no liability for the result obtained by means of these said hypertext links.
Under no circumstances shall ORTZIBIA SL be liable to third parties for any direct, indirect or economic damage, loss of clientele or earnings arising from the use of www.ortzibia.eus.
© www.ortzibia.eus, 2016
Reproduction is authorised provided that reference is made to the source, unless otherwise indicated. In cases requiring prior authorisation to reproduce or use text or multimedia data (sound, images, programs, etc.), said authorisation will cancel the aforementioned general authorisation and clearly mention any pertinent restrictions of use.
Protection of personal data
ORTZIBIA SL is committed to respecting the privacy of its users. ORTZIBIA SL has therefore taken the legally required steps to guarantee the protection of personal information, based on Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data and on Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, approving the Implementing Regulation of said Law in regard to the safety of files containing personal information. ORTZIBIA SL also endeavours to use all additional technical protection resources within its power.
With this privacy statement, ORTZIBIA SL explains its policy in regard to use of the information you have provided:
- What information is collected, for what reason and using what technical means? ORTIZIBIA SL exclusively collects personal information to the extent required to meet a specific purpose. Said information will not be reused for any purpose which is incompatible with that described.
- Who are my details revealed to? ORTZIBIA SL will only reveal your information to third parties if required in order to comply with the abovementioned purpose and only to people (or categories of people).
- How can I access my information, check that it is correct and make the required changes if necessary? As the subject of the information, you also have the right to refuse the processing of your personal information for legitimate reasons, except when said information is compiled to comply with a legal obligation, when it is required for compliance with a contract to which you are a party, or when it has to be used for a purpose for which you have given your unequivocal consent.
- How long is my information kept for? ORTZIBIA SL only keeps information for the time required to meet the objective of its compilation or of subsequent processing.
- What security measures are taken to protect my information against potential abuse or unauthorised access? ORTZIBIA SL has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of personal information, and has installed all of the technical resources and measures within its power to prevent the loss, incorrect use, modification, unauthorised access and theft of the personal information submitted to ORTZIBIA SL. The company will inform you of this, upon prior written request for further information on the subject signed by the applicant and sent to: Avda. de Tolosa, nº 75 – 2008 Donostia-San Sebastián.
The family of Internet sites under the domain www.ortzibia.eus offers links to websites of third parties. Given that no control is exerted over these links, we recommend that you carefully read their policies with regard to privacy.
Rights of access, cancelation, rectification and opposition
About the services and contents offered by the www.ortzibia.eus website
A service (or content) in www.ortzibia.eus is a service or a resource made available on the Internet for ORZTIBIA. Three types of service exist or will exist in www.ortzibia.eus:
- Information services, which provide citizens, the media, businesses, administrations and all other people in positions of responsibility with easy and effective access to information, thereby increasing the transparency and understanding of ORTZIBIA SL policies and activities.
- Interactive communication services, which permit improved contacts with citizens, the media, businesses, civil society and public players, and which facilitate queries regarding ORTZIBIA SL initiatives and policies.
Terms & conditions of use
- Use of the website is governed by the rules established in this Legal Notice. By using it, you accept its terms & conditions of use.
- The website or any part thereof cannot be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited for any commercial purpose or for any other purpose not expressly permitted by ORTZIBIA SL.
- The amendment of materials or their use for other purposes constitutes an infringement of the Copyright and of other registered trademark rights.
- For legal reasons, ORTZIBIA SL can and must facilitate all information requested of it by the competent authorities in accordance with Spanish law and when the appropriate court order is issued; this situation will only occur when a judge firmly suspects that the user has been involved in illegal activities. Should such a situation occur, and with the intention of cooperating with the law, ORTZIBIA SL can record and subsequently deliver to the police, prior presentation of the legally necessary court order, information related to the IP address identifying the user’s connection, the exact time it was made, their usernames and passwords, amongst other details. In any case, IP addresses and connection times are only recorded in the event of those services where it is suspected that a user may be involved in their illegal use.